Just Write

Just Write

martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

The Perfect Life by John Koethe Reading Blog


For English, I had to read "The Perfect Life" by John Koethe and write a response of what my ideas were and what interpretations I was left with at the end. My response to the text personally, is that the author of this poem explains how life can be perfect at first, no worries everything is going according to your plans, just as if in early life, just toddlers or children. But after the author explains how it gets worse by age, inferring that he is explaining that age has its negatives. I do not have the experience of the author, by wisdom and by age, so I don't know how it feels to be old. He describes how after time things begin to not go as well as before, no more feeling of satisfaction that he had before. He concludes that if you take for granted for everything you have, then a perfect life, closes over. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario